Educational Support Opportunities
Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. Physicians, researchers, scientists and other healthcare professionals are increasingly challenged to maintain their knowledge, skills and abilities within their respective professions. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you will make a vital contribution to these efforts and support better patient outcomes.
All educational grants are managed in compliance with relevant CME accreditation criteria and industry compliance codes. In order to ensure independence of all CME accredited elements, companies providing grants may not influence the topic, speaker selection, or any other aspect of the content or presentation. No promotional, commercial, or advertising materials may be included in the following opportunities. All support will be disclosed to participants.
All grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria.
Independent educational grants, dedicated to the educational mission of the congress, are appreciated and important to the Congress‘s success.
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, on the event website and application and with signage during the event.
- Supporter will be acknowleged as an educational supporter
Kenes e-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities, generate participants’ interest, and are good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals, located in prime locations allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently. E-poster support includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Supported by…” and a company name only (No logo)
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, on the event website, application and with signage during the event
As a trusted partner, Kenes Group will take on the responsibility for indirect sponsorship for WCITD 2019. The industry will entrust the Kenes Group and provide educational grants directly, and Kenes Group will be responsible for participants (HCPs) pre-selection.
Educational Participation Grants of any amount are appreciated and important to the success of WCITD 2019.
Recipients (HCPs) will need to fulfil the criteria specified by WCITD 2019 in order to be eligible to apply for an educational participation grant. Accepted grant recipients will be contacted by the WCITD 2019 Secretariat.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
The Congress App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access congress information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific programme, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App sponsorship support includes:
- Supporter acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the app: “Supported by: company name/logo” (product logo not permitted)
- Signage on site with App QR code and “Supported by: company name/logo” (product logo not permitted)
- Priority listing in the list of congress exhibitors
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, and on signage during the event
- Online pre/post-test and/or online pre-/post e-learning course/ case-study linked to a Symposium/Educational Session* at the Congress for a face-to-face session.
- Support will be disclosed in the Industry Support section of the Congress website and Program Guide.
- Support will be acknowledged within the online learning activity
- The USB Thumb Drive will be distributed to all participants in the registration bag
- USB cover will be provided by the event organiser with the event branding
- Support will be recognized in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, on the event website, application and with signage during the event.
*All pictures are illustrations only.