Onsite registration desk will be opened at the Hilton Midtown during the following hours:
|Monday, April 8||7:00- 19:00|
|Tuesday, April 9||6:30- 19:45|
|Wednesday, April 10||7:30- 18:00|
REGISTRATION FEES (IN USD):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Full Participant – Member of an endorsing society*
Full Participant - Non-member
Trainee/Fellow and Allied Health Practitioner ** (nurses, dieticians, other)
Stigma Conference Daily Rate – 10 April***
EARLY BIRD RATE
Until January 22, 2019
January 23 to March 26, 2019
From march 27, 2019
* In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved with one of the endorsing societies. Please note that the Endorsing Society Membership discount only applies to physicians and scientists, who have a current membership.
- AACE: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- AACE Gulf
- ABCD: Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
- ACOCIB: Asociación Colombiana de Obesidad y Cirugía Bariátrica
- ADA: American Diabetes Association
- AME: Associazione Medici Endocrinologi
- ANZMOSS: Australian & New Zealand Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society
- ANZOS: The Australian and New Zealand Obesity Society
- ASGE: American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- ASMBS: American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- BOMSS: British Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society
- BeSOMS: Belgian Society for Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
- CABPS: Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons
- CMCOEM: Colegio Mexicano Cirugia de la Obesidad
- Diabetes UK
- DSMBS: Dutch Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- EAES: European Association for Endoscopic Surgery and other interventional techniques
- EASO: European Association for the Study of Obesity
- ESBS: Egyptian Society For Bariatric Surgery
- GSBMS: Greek Society for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- HK SMBS: Hong Kong Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- IBC: International Bariatric Club
- IFSO: International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- JSSO: Japanese Society of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- KSMBS: Korean Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- NSSO: Norwegian Society for the Surgery of Obesity
- OAC: Obesity Action Coalition
- Obesity Canada
- OSSI: Obesity Surgery Society of India
- PAPTO: Polish Association for Prevention and Treatment of Obesity
- SACO: Argentina Bariatric Society
- SAD: Argentine Society of Diabetes
- SAGES: Society American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- SAN: Argentine Society of Nutrition
- SBCBM: Sociedade Brasileirade Cirurgia Bariatrica e Metabolica
- SBSR: Society of Bariatric Surgeons of Russia
- SECO: Spanish Society of Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Diseases
- SFOK: Swedish Association for Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
- SICOB: Italian Society for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorder
- SOFFCO: Societe Francaise et Francophone de Chirurgie de l’Obesite
- SOVCIBAM: Venezuelan Society of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- SPCO: Portuguese Society for Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Diseases
- SSAT: Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- TOS: The Obesity Society
- WOF: World Obesity Federation
** In order to benefit from the Trainee/Fellow/AHP special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in scientific sessions
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times indicated in the program
***FEES FOR STIGMA CONFERENCE RAILY RATE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in the Stigma Conference sessions
- Coffee Break as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the Exhibition
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be done during the registration process by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or after completing the registration process by bank transfer (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required):
o Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
o Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WCIDT 2019 Congress, New York (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-63
IBAN No: CH60 0483 5150 0934 9206 3
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to email@example.com :
- Cancellations received up and including Wednesday, January 9, 2019: full refund.
- Cancellations received from January 10 until March 27, 2019: 50% will be refunded.
- After Thursday, March 28, 2019: no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified members of the press are invited to register for WCITD Media Credentials. All requests must include a letter of verification from the represented news organization or proof of an online publication in an editorial capacity within the last 6 months.
All media are encouraged to register in advance by contacting our registration department: email@example.com
For media related questions, please contact:
Rachel Zeevy, Marketing Manager
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibit hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
WCITD 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140